Brass Spice Box
- Material Metal
- Use Traditional use of brass as spice container is to preserve the rich anti-oxidant properties of the predominant spices used in our cooking.
- Application For storing spices, dry fruits, etc.
- Size Customised as per buyer requirement
- Finish Polished and Plated
- Shape Circle shaped
- Color Golden
- Supply Ability : 200 Box Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 3300 INR/Box
- 3100.00 - 3500.00 INR/Box
- 200 Box
- Customised as per buyer requirement
- For storing spices, dry fruits, etc.
- Traditional use of brass as spice container is to preserve the rich anti-oxidant properties of the predominant spices used in our cooking.
- Polished and Plated
- Circle shaped
- Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 200 Box Per Week
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Brass Spice Box is a fantastic house addition for keeping condiments tidy and fresh while infusing them with the goodness of brass. This box has a rustic golden finish and is ideal for storing spices. It is typically used to keep spices fresh. This box's golden appearance tarnishes with time and takes on a lovely antique appearance. The brass Spice Box is made of thick brass sheets. It would be far more convenient to have all spices in one container. This will prevent the spices from escaping from the box.