Brass Spice Box
- Material Metal
- Use Traditional use of brass as spice container is to preserve the rich anti-oxidant properties of the predominant spices used in our cooking.
- Application For storing spices, dry fruits, etc.
- Size Customised as per buyer requirement
- Finish Polished and Plated
- Shape Circle shaped
- Color Golden
- Click to View more
Brass Spice Box Price And Quantity
- 2100.00 - 2500.00 INR/Box
- 2300 INR/Box
- 200 Box
Brass Spice Box Product Specifications
- For storing spices, dry fruits, etc.
- Polished and Plated
- Traditional use of brass as spice container is to preserve the rich anti-oxidant properties of the predominant spices used in our cooking.
- Circle shaped
- Customised as per buyer requirement
Brass Spice Box Trade Information
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID)
- 200 Box Per Week
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America Asia
- All India
Brass Spice Box is a fantastic house addition for keeping condiments tidy and fresh while infusing them with the goodness of brass. This box has a rustic golden finish and is ideal for storing spices. It is typically used to keep spices fresh. This box's golden appearance tarnishes with time and takes on a lovely antique appearance. The brass Spice Box is made of thick brass sheets. It would be far more convenient to have all spices in one container. This will prevent the spices from escaping from the box.